1 bed flat to rent The Gore, Basildon SS14
Features and description
- Available this month!
- Built in 2019
- High quality specs
- 1 bedroom apartment
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Intercom and fob system
- Open plan living
- Gated entrance
- Gated entrance
available with Connells!
Recently built 1 bedroom apartment, with high specifications.
We strongly recommend viewing this property, call the team now on !
At Connells, we take the safety or our customers and staff very seriously.
- When registering your interest and details, we will cover some basic Covid 19 questions concerning your household: If anyone is shielding, pregnant, over 70, showing symptoms or have underlying health conditions.
- Please note that the estate agent will attend equipped with mask, gloves and shoe covers.
- 2 people will be able to enter the property, also wearing gloves and mask and respect social distancing. You will not be allowed to enter the property without ppe.
- The estate agent will discuss the application process over the phone, and most of the paperwork will be done remotely via email.
- The payment of 1 week’s rent for the holding deposit will be taken on line over the phone.
- Pictures of passports for everyone over 18 will need to be emailed across to our team at .
- The referencing will be done online by the applicant: You will receive a link and login details from tlc (Tenants Lettings Check), requiring all your employment information (3 month’s payslips or last tax return if self-employed).
- Please note that you will not be able to move in until a full referencing report is completed by yourself and the information checked by tlc.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.