1 bed flat for sale Elmdon Road, Marston Green, Birmingham B37
Features and description
- Ground floor flat
- One bedroom with ensuite
- Lounge/ open plan kitchen
- Communal garden and parking
- Walking distance to marston green train station
- Ideal first time buyer home or investment property
*** ground floor flat ** popular village location ** walking distance to marston green train station ** lounge/open plan to kitchen ** double bedroom with ensuite ** study/large store room ** bathroom ** communal garden and parking ** secure intercom access ** ideal first time/investment property *
*** ground floor flat ** popular village location ** walking distance to marston green train station ** lounge/open plan to kitchen ** double bedroom with ensuite ** study/large store room ** bathroom ** communal garden and parking ** secure intercom access ** ideal first time buyer or investment property ** must be viewed ! ***
Communal parking to front.
Lounge / Kitchen 24' 9" x 8' 4" ( 7.54m x 2.54m )
Double glazed bay window to front, two ceiling light points, two radiators.
Wall, base and drawer units, rolled edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, spotlights to ceiling and obscure double glazed window to side.
Storage cupboard and cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom One 8' 7" x 12' 2" ( 2.62m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to side and patio doors to side, ceiling light point and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window, shower cubicle, hand wash basin, low level wc, spotlights to ceiling and radiator.
Study / Storage Room 11' 3" x 5' 8" ( 3.43m x 1.73m )
Ceiling light point and radiator.
Skylight window, bath, hand wash basin, low level wc, spotlights to ceiling and radiator.
Communal Rear Garden
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.