2 bed terraced house for sale Stowe Street, Middlesbrough TS1
- Ayresome Primary School0.1 miles
- Sacred Heart Primary School0.3 miles
- Middlesbrough0.7 miles
- Transporter Bridge South Side1.1 miles
Features and description
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- This Two Bedroom Inner Terrace House Has Been Priced Competitively & a Simple Chain Free Sale
- Brilliant 'Buy-to-Let' Rental Property with Prospect of a Respectable Yield
- Close Walking Distance to Teesside University Campus & Middlesbrough Town Centre
- 23ft Through Lounge/Dining Room (Originally Two Separate Rooms)
- Re-Tiled Main Roof, UPVC Double Glazing & External Insulation System Has Been Installed
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler & Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am – 4pm
We reckon you can walk to Teesside University campus in under 5 minutes and there's plenty of other really useful facilities close by too. Other features which are sure to entice include uPVC double glazing, central heating with a 'Potterton ProMax' combi boiler, a re-tiled main roof, burglar alarm and an external insulation system has been installed.
Comprising entrance vestibule, hallway, 23ft through lounge/dining room (originally two rooms) and kitchen with light oak style units. The first floor has two double bedrooms.
Hardwood entrance door and connecting door into …………
Staircase to the first floor, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator.
Through Lounge Dining Room
3.3m into alcoves x 7.14m into bay window and increasing to 7.65m to include rear window recess - 10'10 into alcoves x 23'5 into bay window and increasing to 25'1 to include rear window recess. Two radiators, deep under stairs storage cupboard and connecting door into …………
Kitchen (2.77m x 2.64m)
Light oak style wall, drawer and floor cupboards, roll top work surfaces and a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. Door onto the rear yard.
Built-in wardrobe with drawers below, access to a fully boarded loft creating some really useful extra storage space and has a pull down ladder, electric and lighting laid on.
Bedroom One (3.12m x 4.32m)
Into depth of chimney breast alcoves. Built-in cupboard.
2.64m into depth of alcoves x 3.5m and increasing to 4.1m to include depth of window recess - 8'8 into depth of alcoves x 11'6 and increasing to 13'5 to include depth of window recess. Radiator.
Three-piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush toilet. Built-in cupboard housing Potterton Promax combination boiler and radiator.
Wall enclosed rear yard with rear access gate.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am – 4pm