3 bed terraced house for sale Marton Road, Middlesbrough TS4
Features and description
- Three bedrooms
- Mid terrace family home
- Ample parking
- Boarded loft space
Spacious three bedroom Mid-terraced property on Marton Road. In brief this property comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge and kitchen to ground floor. Rising to the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and family Bathroom.
Manners and Harrison are pleased to offer this spacious three bedroom Mid-terraced property on Marton Road. In brief this property comprises of; Entrance Hall, Lounge and Kitchen to ground floor. Rising to the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and family Bathroom. The loft space has been been modified and has wardrobe space, carpeted, windows and heating with fixed staircase from landing below. To the rear of the property is a yard and to the front there is ample parking for two cars. This property is a must view!
Double glazed door to front. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 11' 5" x 26' 6" ( 3.48m x 8.08m )
Bay window to front, TV point, radiator and carpeted flooring
Kitchen 9' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.00m x 3.20m )
Door to Garden, fitted kitchen, single sink/drainer unit, gas oven and hob. Space for washer and Fridge freezer.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 14' 7" ( 3.53m x 4.45m )
Window to front. Radiator. Carpeted flooring
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 5' 7" ( 3.07m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to rear, TV point and radiator. Carpeted flooring
Loft Space 14' 4" x 11' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.40m )
Velux window and built in wardrobes. Space into eaves for added storage space.
Double glazed window to side, shower over bath, wash hand basin, cladding and radiator.
Parking for two cars to the front of the property.
Yard and outdoor WC.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.