2 bed property for sale Hinderton Road, Neston CH64
- St Winefride's Catholic Primary School0.3 miles
- Neston Primary School0.3 miles
- Neston0.3 miles
- Heswall2.8 miles
Features and description
- Historic facade
- Two bedrooms
- Immaculately presented
- Generously proportioned
- Shower Room
- Exclusive development
- Landscaped gardens
- Sought after location
This is a truly exceptional apartment located within a building of immense character and history. Immaculately presented throughout, this is a two bedroom apartment which is spacious and flooded with natural light.
This is a truly exceptional apartment located within a building of immense character and history. Immaculately presented throughout, this is a two bedroom apartment which is spacious and flooded with natural light. In brief, the accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, shower room and a utility cupboard. Externally there are superbly maintained communal landscaped gardens, and to the front there is parking.
From the front elevation, the development is accessed by virtue of secure entry system, and you are welcomed into an attended reception area beyond which are the stairs and lifts.
Timber door offers access into the entrance hall which has doors off into lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom and double integrated utility cupboard. Door entry system, electric heater.
Containing the water tank, this also has space point and plumbing for washing machine, electric consumer unit.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 5" x 14' 2" ( 4.39m x 4.32m )
Two hardwood double glazed Velux windows to the front, open into the kitchen, electric heater and recessed spot lights. This room is a wonderful space, the angular vaulted ceilings offer a superb feature and adds to the spacious feel of the room.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 6' 10" ( 4.55m x 2.08m )
Hardwood double glazed Velux window to side aspect, fitted with a comprehensive and bespoke range of wall and base units with complementary roll edge worktops over. Inset single bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and drainer unit, inset electric hob with carbon element extractor over, inset electric oven and grill, space point and plumbing for dishwasher, space and point for free standing fridge freezer, tiled floor, recessed spot lights.
Bedroom Two 18' 4" x 8' 10" ( 5.59m x 2.69m )
Hardwood double glazed dash window to front aspect, electric heater.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.72m x 3.53m )
Hardwood double glazed sash window to the front aspect, electric heater.
Shower Room 7' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.36m x 1.85m )
Fitted with modern suite comprising low level concealed cistern WC, vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled and enclosed shower cubicle, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, extractor fan. Recessed spot lights.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.