3 bed detached house for sale Gwaunfarren Road, Gwaunfarren, Merthyr Tydfil CF47
Features and description
- Refurbished Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms
- Generous Gardens
- Off Road Parking To Rear
Stunning refurbished three bedroom detached property! Located on the outskirts of Merthyr Tydfil town centre. Accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor bathroom and three bedroom! Must been seen! Call:
ideal family home: Stunning Refurbished Three Bedroom Detached Property! Located on the outskirts of Merthyr Tydfil town centre. Accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor bathroom and three bedrooms! The property has just under gone a total refurbishment and has driveway to the rear with ample parking. The gardens are not to be missed. Many original features have remained and many modern features have been added. Viewing is highly recommended. Must been seen! Call today on: Entrance
Glazed wooden door to front giving access into entrance hallway, Stained wooden staircase leading to landing, original tiled flooring, radiator.
Lounge 11' 7" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 3.53m Max x 3.43m Max )
Wooden Bay Window to the front, feature fire place, plastered walls and ceiling, tastefully papered feature wall, radiator.
Dining Room 13' Max x 11' 6" Max ( 3.96m Max x 3.51m Max )
Double glazed window to the front, plastered walls and ceiling, tastefully papered feature wall, radiator.
Kitchen 21' 2" Max x 16' 9" Max ( 6.45m Max x 5.11m Max )
Double glazed wooden door to the side, high level feature window to the rear, double glazed window to rear and side. Recently re fitted kitchen comprising of: High gloss matching wall and base units, sink and drainer with mixer taps and glass back splash, built in oven, microwave, five ring gas hob, fan, built under fridge and freezer, wine cooler, built in dish washer, work surfaces with matching breakfast bar, storage cupboard, feature papered wall, plastered ceiling with spot lights, tiled floor, radiator.
Walk in pantry with double glazed window to side, plumbing for washing machine, flag stone floor.
Double glazed window to front, feature wooden stained window to the rear, radiator.
Wooden feature stained glass windows to rear and side, recently fitted shower bath with screen and shower, mixer taps, low level wc, hand basin, cupboard housing combination boiler, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.89m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window x two to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.43m max x 3.23m max )
Double glazed window x two to the front, plastered walls and ceiling, feature wall tastefully papered, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" max x 11' 3" max ( 2.67m max x 3.43m max )
Wooden sash window to side, plastered walls and ceiling, radiator.
Gated access to the front garden with side access to the rear.
Rear And Side Gardens
Generous enclosed rear and side gardens laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees.
Driveway And Parking
Access to driveway from the rear with ample parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.