1 bed flat for sale Millfield, Sompting, Lancing BN15
Features and description
- Ground floor flat
- No chain
- Wood burner
- Private storage unit
- Newly fitted front door
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this ground floor purpose built flat in a popular sompting location
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this ground floor purpose built flat in a popular location for First time buyer and Investors, this property benefits from a newly fitted bathroom & wood burner in lounge area
Virtual Tour - Available
Telephone entry system, private under stairs cupboard
Wood composite door to side
Lounge 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front, wood burner, telephone & television port
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 4" ( 3.17m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall & base units, sink & drainer, work surfaces, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes
Double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps, shower over bath, wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.