**guide price £140,000 - £145,000** Beautifully presented three bedroom detached property benefiting from modern dining kitchen, spacious lounge with multi-fuel log burning stove, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Also having double driveway to the front of the property and generously sized rear garden.
Located on this popular residential road close to a good range of local amenities including shops and schools. The area is well served by a good public bus service and is within easy reach of Sheffield city centre and the motorway network.
* Hallway A uPVC door opens into the hallway having fitted carpet to the floor and central heating radiator. Stairs rise to the first floor landing. Giving access to the lounge.
* Beautiful Lounge: 3.93m x 4.36m (Into bay) (12' 11" x 14' 4") The spacious and beautifully presented lounge has a front facing uPVC double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. The focal point of the room is the fireplace and hearth inset with multi-fuel log burning stove.
* Dining Kitchen: 2.77m x 5m (9' 1" x 16' 5") Having a range of stylish wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob, extractor hood above and inbuilt double electric oven. There is laminate covering to the floor, inset spotlights to the ceiling and central heating radiator. Set beneath the rear facing uPVC double glazed window is a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer fitting. French uPVC double glazed doors open onto the decked patio of the rear garden. Also having additional single side facing uPVC door, ceramic tiling to the splashbacks, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for under counter fridge and freezer. There is ample space for dining table and chairs.
* Side Lobby With inbuilt storage cupboard and door giving access to the side of the property.
* Landing Stairs rise to the first floor landing having side facing uPVC double glazed window and loft access.
* Bedroom 1: 3.12m (Into wardrobes) x 3.82m (10' 3" x 12' 6") With a front facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate covering to the floor. There is a range of fitted wardrobes with mirror sliding doors to one wall.
* Bedroom 2: 2.96m (Into wardrobe) x 3.08m (9' 9" x 10' 1") With a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate covering to the floor. Range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes.
* Bedroom 3: 2m x 2.08m (6' 7" x 6' 10") With a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
* Bathroom Having a white suite comprising bath with shower over, folding glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. There is ceramic tiling to all walls, chrome ladder radiator and recessed spotlights to the ceiling. Opaque uPVC double glazed window.
* Exterior To the front of the property is a double driveway providing off road parking and side timber gate.
The generously sized rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed with natural hedging and fencing. A spacious decked patio area provides space for outside dining and additional seating.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by 2roost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact 2roost for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.